Travel Insurance India is leader in offering Super Visa Insurance for Indian nationals who are traveling to Canada for extended periods at affordable policies online. People who are applying for the Canadian Super Visa need to show that they have purchase a travel medical insurance plan that meets the specific Super Visa requirements that are set by the Canadian Government. The Canadian government introduced the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa in 2011 and the law will be valid for 10 years. The entry visa will allow some visitors to Canada to remain in the country up to 24 months without the need to renew their status. Also the CIC will then be able to issue the visas usually within 8 weeks of an application. But it will not be possible to obtain the Super Visa without purchasing a Visitors to Canada travel insurance plan from a Canadian supplier such as the one we offer from Travel Underwriters.
The Super Visa travel health insurance quotes you purchase from Travel Insurance India.com though our Canadian insurance provider can meet the following requirements:
- Cover is valid for the one year period you specify at the time of purchase
- You need to purchase 365 days of coverage online
- Plan has to be issued by a Canadian insurance company
- The plan needs to provide a minimum of $100,000 in coverage – it is possible to request a higher maximum up to $200,000
- The plan has to include the necessary hospitalization, medical care and repatriation coverage
Obtain a quote online from our Super Visa insurance supplier Travel Underwriters – select “I am visiting Canada…” You can then receive a confirmation of coverage that you can provide to the Canadian government.
With the purchase of the Travel Underwriters plan, you should be able to obtain your Super Visa, but just as importantly excellent Visitors to Canada travel medical insurance for your visit to Canada as the medical costs of a hospital stay, while smaller than the USA, are still quite significant. The plan terms and conditions can be downloaded and you should read them carefully before purchasing online. Please contact us for more information or a quote over the phone.
Travel Underwriters Visitors to Canada Travel Medical Insurance:
- Covers injury or sickness requiring an emergency hospital stay or emergency medical treatment. There are waiting periods for sickness depending on when you apply.
- The plan can protects visitors to Canada for short periods and extended stays
- Helps to protects immigrants and Canadians returning to Canada after living abroad who are awaiting provincial health plan coverage
- Includes 24–Hour Accident Insurance up to $25,000 (CAD)
Includes emergency air transportation, emergency dental expense, prescription drugs, board and lodging for you or your travelling companion while confined to a hospital and more.
- Various limits of insurance available to a maximum of $200,000 (CAD)
- Single trip coverage
- Choice of deductible
If you need to make any changes to the coverage, you will have to advise Travel Underwriters at least one week prior to the effective date of the insurance. Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered.