Click on the plan below and you will be able to view plan information, get a quote or even purchase online via secure online and encrypted server. After purchase, you can then print your policy online and you also get email and/or postal confirmation of coverage. In the event of a claim, you contact the insurer directly for pre-certification of eligible claims. Our primary travel insurance provider is IMG. To find out more about IMG and their underwriter, click here.
List of Insurance Plans
Click for information and quote via a secure encrypted server
- IMG Visitors Care Plan - A low cost plan which provides travel medical insurance coverage for individuals aged 14 days to 79 years old traveling outside their country of citizenship for a minimum of one month up to 24 months. Heart Disease, stroke and cancer are not covered, but a new Heart Care optional rider is available online. Download plan brochure for full details.
- IMG Patriot Travel Medical Insurance for Citizens of Around the world - A more comprehensive plan for Indian citizens and citizens around the world aged 14 days to 100 years old. You can obtain IMG Patriot travel insurance coverage for periods of 5 days to 12 or 24 months with up to $2,000,000 in emergency travel medical coverage with several deductible choices and options. Download plan brochure for full details.
- Single-Trip Hospital/Medical For Canadian Residents: Get Emergency Excess Hospital/Medical insurance coverage that covers the Insured for single trips world wide, world wide excluding USA, and within Canada. Available to Canadian residents only who are covered by the provincial medical plan.
- Visitors to Canada Single-Trip Hospital/Medical: Emergency Excess Hospital/Medical insurance coverage that covers Insured individuals visiting Canada for single trips.
- From Expat Financial - You can view a wide variety of global medical insurance plans online.
These plans do NOT cover pre-existing medical conditions. Please read plan terms and conditions carefully.